SITE TABS - CLICK TO EXPLORE

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Y is for Y NOT - TALK BACK and see what happens!

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Welcome to Pearson Report.
I am participating in the 2015 A to Z Challenge.

Yes, I will be adhering to my THEME Calendar.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀



Woman alive (Man alive is sleeping off a late night… leaving it to Woman to step up to the plate), didn’t you just love all the Triple X action we had here - from a simple little Tic Tac Toe XXX shake down to some serious heart racing XXX action with Vin Diesel. 

I loved the variety of comments that went along with it, particularly those extra X’s and O’s sent my way. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) LOL

And Birgit, over at BB Creations takes home the XXX prize with her Mae West quote - now that was one sexy babe, eh!

Here's Birgit's comment, in case you missed it. Click or zoom in on it!




OKAY… HERE WE GO…


Today’s post is a tribute to those that TALK BACK!




How about you… 


Do you TALK BACK when you’ve got something on your mind? 

Or do you bite your tongue? 


Cheers, Jenny


A special shout out to Arlee Bird, from Tossing It Out. He’s the Founder and Creator of the  April Blogging from A to Z Challenge, As well as being a blogging friend, he is a great motivator and an inspiring leader. Thanks Lee - you rock! 

7 comments:

  1. I try not to rock the boat, I'm a pretty peace loving person. That doesn't mean I'm not thinking all sorts of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to hold it. Really I do try. Then the feisty Irish girl from New Jersey takes over and I let it all out! Some things can't be helped. Ha. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I am so sassy it's a problem. Like, it's not even funny...everybody knows what I'm thinking all the time, I legit have no filter. I try really really really hard, but if I'm mad, ohhhhh boy, y'all are gonna know 'bout it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:07 pm

    Depends on the topic. And the gender of the other person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope! Never! Unless it's the cops. Been to jail too many times - I learned my lesson. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Thank you:) Leave it to Mae West! Oh I talk back. I have to otherwise I burst and that's not pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't. It depends on my mood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.